What causes discomfort sounds in right ear?
You are most probably having tinnitus due sinus infection .
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
After reading your clinical history it appears that you are most probably having
tinnitus . In your case tinnitus is due sinus infection resulting into right ear eustachian tube blockage .
If I were your treating Doctor for this case , I would advice
Steam Inhalation twice daily,
Saline nasal rinse or spray thrice daily ,
Tab Paracetamol thrice daily to decrease eustachian tube inflammation &
Antihistaminic Fexofenadine like Tab Allegra at night .
You will get relief .
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
If not improve in 5 days consult ENT specialist for examination .
Thanks for the follow up query.
Tab Paracetamol 500 mg thrice daily for 5 days &
Tab Allegra at night for 10 days .
Also use Steam Inhalation twice daily &
Saline nasal rinse or spray thrice daily .
If not improve in 5 days consult ENT specialist for examination & treatment .
Hope this information helpful to you .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whooshing sound in ears what might be causing this
- What causes pulsating swooshing sounds in my right ear
- What causes fizzing sound in ear
- What causes clicking sound in the ear
- What causes a crackling sound in the ear
- What causes squishy sound in ear
- What causes ear popping sounds
- What is the cause of ear sound
- Ear pain due to glasses discomfort what is the cause
- What causes rumbling sound in ear