What causes discoloration on penis after unprotected oral sex?

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
XXXXXXX i had unprotected receptive oral sex 25 days ago and now im having strange filling in my urethra i dont have pine wean i pie no discharge no pimples whats so ever i think the colore of the skin in my penis and my poles changed little bit what that can be ?
Posted Tue, 12 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Possibility of yeast infection with oral sex.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to HCM.

Yeast infection is common with unprotected oral sex.
As you didn't have any pain or discharge, you are free from urethritis of STD causes. Color change (? more reddish) and strange feeling maybe due to Yeast infection. It can be easily diagnosed and treated with appropriate anti-fungal creams and tablets by a Dermatologist. So get a consultation from a Dermatologist. Nothing to worry.
Dr S.Murugan

Follow-up: What causes discoloration on penis after unprotected oral sex? 7 minutes later
may apology it was receptive oral sex women perfumed on me oral sex

Answered by Dr. S. Murugan 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yeast infection is common with contact of saliva.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome back.

You had mentioned in your first query itself that yours was a receptive oral sex by a woman. I understood. The same thing I am extending about the possibility of yeast infection as the yeast is common with human saliva.
DR S XXXXXXX