What causes difficulty breathing?
I took pictures bc when i breathe my left nostril almost completely closes. Should i be really concerned?
Bio: ive had brain scan to rule out tumors or stroke a month ago bc i have this come and go tightness on the left side of my face.
Hello, thanks for posting in healthcaremagic.
The symptoms that you have mentioned does not fit into any diagnosis. There is no single organic disease giving rise to all this symptoms.
I feel you are suffering from excessive anxiety or depression which is getting manifested in so many weird symptoms.
I would suggest you to socialise more. Get involved in pleasure giving activities like sports movies shopping etc. U can take meficines like Tab typlin 20 1 tab at bed time daily. This will help.
Take lots of colourful fruits and vegetables which contains lots of mineral vitamins and antioxidents.
Lastly make friends and be confident of yourself.
Hope this helps.
i think so
U can use otrivin nasal drop for some relief. But I feel every problem that you are having is rooted some where witj your stress. You can also personally visit a psychiatrist who can greatly help you to over come stress.
You can visit someone personally and no one has to know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Could vitamin d cause difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- Does chest infection cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing