What causes difficulty breathing while doing exercises?
Breathing problems during intensive exercise may occur.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns.
There are many causes of breathing problems during exercise like heart disease, lung disease, obesity, stuffy nose or breathing in cool, dry air.
Also low physical condition and pushing yourself too hard can lead to breathing problems. Please note that after age 30 the air flow through the lungs is decreasing.
You may experience mild shortness of breath while changing your typical workout. Your body has to acclimate to the change.
In my opinion the symptom you have described is less likely to be a serious condition. However I suggest you to make a chest x-ray to rule out lung disease and an exercise stress test to check your heart during exercise.
Hope I have answered your question. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Difficulty breathing causes
- Difficulty breathing in morning cause
- Can an infection cause difficulty breathing
- What could cause weakness dizziness difficulty breathing with bad headaches
- Difficulty breathing with exercise
- What can cause difficulty breathing
- What causes cough with no mucus and difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing headache causes
- What causes pain with difficulty breathing
- Difficulty breathing after exercise