What causes diarrhea and back pain during ovulation?

Question
For the past few months from ovulation to my period my temp runs 99.2-100.00. I get diarrhea and bad back pain. Blood work and Urine analysis and even my stool samples were all negative and clear last month. During my period my temperature runs normal 98.1. Now I'm 2 days from ovulation and my temp is 99.2 once more. I'm really scared. I am calling my gyn tomorrow but what could this be
Posted Sun, 24 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Low estrogen

Detailed Answer:

Due to lower estrogen levels in the later half of the period on can can have the symptoms you experienced. Usually the intensity of the symptoms is moderate as the reduction in the levels of estrogen is moderate. Only if the estrogen goes below normal expectation the symptoms become severe.

Do consult your gynecologist, discuss the above cause.

Wish you good health.