What causes delay in periods, painful tailbone and bloating?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) This appears to be perimenopausal phase as i had discussed earlier and you are going through hormonal changes which are leading to these symptoms including missed periods.
2) These are not symptoms of cancer and no need to worry about it.
3) If you are really concerned with these symptoms, I suggest you get prescription for HRT ( Hormonal Replacement Therapy) from your doctor.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Yes. This is pain associated with back and pelvic muscles along with tail bone. This is one of various symptoms.
Taking Calcium Suppliment will help you in the long run.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of delay in period
- What causes delay in periods with cramping
- What causes delayed periods with spotting
- What could cause delay in periods
- What causes delayed periods with sever abdominal pain
- What is the cause of illness and delaying period
- What is the cause for experiencing delay in periods
- What causes back and abdominal pain with delayed periods
- What could cause bloating and delayed periods ultrasound revealed nothing
- Cause for the pain and delay in the periods