Is tailbone pain a symptom of rectal cancer?
Hello and thank you for asking
If your diagnosis it's IBS than you should not be conserd.If you have anksity than the symptoms would getting worse
Your bone pain for sure it's not from cancer,because you have not this diagnosis.You should follow the advices that your doctor gave you
It seams like IBS,but we need to be sure.
I will suggest you colonoscopy at first and than other exams if it's needed.
They are other issues of colon exept cancer
In my opinion your bone pain it's nothing related to the cancer
You should not be conserd before you get the diagnosis
Please inform me for your situation
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does rectal cancer cause pain
- Symptoms of colon and rectal cancer
- Symptoms of rectal cancer
- Rectal cancer and leg pain
- Rectal cancer and back pain
- Symptoms of early rectal cancers
- Pain from rectal cancer
- Is tailbone pain a common symptom of cancer
- Rectal cancer causing leg pain
- Tailbone pain cancer symptoms
- What does this blood report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for severe hand cramps
- Suggest treatment for bloating and severe lower abdominal pain while...
- What does a PSA reading of 162 indicate?
- What do intermittent constipation episodes indicate?
- What causes fatigue and dizziness while suffering from supraventricular...
- What causes a bulging vein on the temple of a child?
- What does a large soft lump in the testicular sac indicate?
- What causes persistent pain in the leg after knee surgery?
- Suggest treatment for severe dizziness