What causes dark urine with lower back pain?
Your symptoms Could be due to urinary stone
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have pain in lower back with hematuria.
This strongly suggests presence of stone either in kidney or Ureter.
If the pain is very severe and unbearable you should visit Er or else you can go to Urologist tomorrow morning for clinical and get following basic tests done to confirm the diagnosis.
1) Urine routine and culture.
2) Ultrasound scanning of abdomen and pelvis.
In the mean while request your family Dr to give pain killers for overnight .
Ensure to drink more water.
Further treatment will depend upon result of these tests and final diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes lower back pain
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- Dark urine and back pain
- What causes foamy urine lower back pain ad fatigue
- Dark urine and lower back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes lower back pain for women
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes lower back pain with stomach pain
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine