What causes dark and loose bowel movement?
Its not a side effect
Thanks for using health care magic.
The dark, coffee ground colored loose motions, is not a reported side effect of clonidine.
The clonidine generally causes constipation as a side effect but not diarrhea.
The changing of tablet from the patch is rarely cause any additional side effects.
I am of the opinion that you see your doctor for lose stools. He will run some blood tests and stool examination to find out the cause of diarrhea.
Before you can see him you can use probiotics like yogurt which will help to restore your intestinal flora.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes loose bright red bowel movement
- Hcg cause loose bowel movements
- What causes dark bowel movement
- What is the cause of loose bowel
- What causes loose and greenish bowel movement
- Ramipril cause loose bowel movements
- Causes of loose bowel movements
- What causes loose bowel movements
- Causes of loose bowel movement lbm
- What causes smelly bowel movements