What causes cronic cold?
Yes it is because of environment pollution.
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
As per your clinical history it appears that your husband are having chronic allergic rhinitis . Yes it is because of environment pollution.
If I were his treating doctor, I would advice him
Avoid exposure , use nasal mask ,
Use Steam Inhalation twice daily,
Saline nasal spray thrice daily ,
Antihistaminic levocetirizine + Montelukast combination one in night till allergy subsides.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes cold sores
- What causes cold sweats
- What causes cold in head and chest
- What causes cold knees
- What are the causes of dizziness cold sweat
- What causes the sensation of cold feet
- What causes cold and cough
- What causes mouth cold sores
- What causes cold sensation in ears
- What is the cause of recurring cold
- What causes white patch of dots on tonsils?
- Suggest treatment for skin sore on outer ear
- What causes loss in hearing with ringing noise in ear?
- What causes pain behind my left ear an in mouth?
- What causes dizziness?
- What causes snoring?
- What cause bleeding from a swollen lymph node?
- Suggest treatment for ringing in ears when suffering from high BP
- Suggest treatment for swelling and redness after bee bite
- What causes nasal congestion, puffy eyes and trouble breathing?