What causes cramping pain in stomach?
This might be caused by stomach problems!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. the symptoms seem suggestive of stomach related pain. The most common cause is gastritis which is inflammation of the stomach lining. Medications such as omeprazole are commonly used for this condition and the results are great. I will recommend that you give this a try. if within 3days you do not report significant improvement, I will suggest that you see a doctor for more comprehensive examination and testing. We may need to do an endoscopy exam and ultrasound to make sure there is nothing concerning we are missing out on.
In all, your symptoms are suggestive of gastritis. Omeprazole which is available over the counter provides great reef to most of my patients. I recommend this and if we fail to record significant improvement, then we would like to make sure you are examined and tests down.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause stomach cramps and bloating
- What could cause stomach cramps and upper back pain
- What causes stabbing stomach cramps
- What is causing stomach cramps vomitings and pain near lungs
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What causes stomach cramps with diarrhea
- What causes stomach cramps with back pain
- Painful stomach cramps causes
- What causes sharp pain in stomach with cramps and shits
- Stomach pain cramping bleeding from anus cause