What causes constant hunger throughout the day?
Can you write out a list of what a typical days consumption looks like?
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this feeling and all the inconveniences this must have caused you. Feeling hungry is often related to insufficient food intake but illnesses such as hyperthyroidism or diabetes could be possible culprits. I will suggest that we start by evaluating your meal to see water it is enough or largely insufficient that mat explain this feeling. If I judge it to be if acceptable standards, I will suggest that we move forward to do basic tests screening for these common disease conditions.
I hope this helps I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of constant bruising
- What causes constant vomiting
- What causes constant styes
- What causes constant sneezing
- What causes constant farting
- What causes constant dreaming
- What causes constant gagging
- What causes constant boils
- What causes fast heart beat throughout the day
- What is the cause for smelling iron with constant hunger