What causes constant headache and eye pain?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Fri, 24 Jul 2015 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Hi I am 31 years old. and software employee..it's been 3 days I am suffering from headache and eye pain. what could be the reason for this.
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Get examined

Detailed Answer:

Headache with pain in the eyes could be a sign of Glaucoma, a condition characterized by increased pressure in the eyes. This can be treated well if diagnosed in early stages.

Do visit a Opthalmologist if the pain persists continuously for more than a day or two.

The other possibilities could be Asthenopia, a problem due to error in the eye sight and cluster headache due to stress and mental tension.

Thorough examination is must to ascertain the cause for the headache. Please visit the specialist.

Wish you good health.

regards,