What Causes Chronic Dizziness After Meals, Head Pressure, Nausea And Fainting?
- head pressure and dull pain on top of the head, especially in the evenings
- nausea, especially in the evenings
- no change in bowel movement
- sometimes i feel that I will faint
- every two or three days acute pain behind the eye
- muscle spams in the neck
- ive been like this for two months
- i went travelling abroad on december to tailand and cambodia, on January the symptoms started.
I dont know what else to do. Attached is the analysys that I have done to the moment. Any thoughts?
Could be due to Migraine or Vitamin deficiency.
Thanks for posting your query.
There are many causes of Dizziness . From Simple and easily treatable causes to serious ones .
Common causes are :
1. Low or High Blood pressure .
2. Low levels of Sodium in blood .
4. Vitamin Deficiency.
5. Problems in Heart.
6. Problems in Inner ear.
7. Problems in Brain.
I went through your reports and all are normal . I need to know your height and weight.But still you have not been evaluated completely. I recommend the following tests for you.
Serum Vitamin B12 and Serum Vitamin D levels, get your blood pressure checked in sitting and standing position, get an ear and eye examination ( ask for Dix Hallpike manuver to be done ) and revert back with reports.
Your other symptoms also can be explained by vitamin deficinecy but another condition called MIgraine can also cause these symptoms. Hence I recommend you to start a medicine called Sibelium every night( ask for a prescription from your doctor ).
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask .