What causes chest pains?
Pulmonary/cardiac issues to rule out...
I have gone through your concerns carefully and am sorry for the situation you are in.
The pain you are experiencing is likely to be related to lungs problems. I am sorry to hear that you do not have insurance for further tests.
As the pain has been then for 3 consecutive years (on and off I believe), I think it is time to run chest X-ray and cardiac echo/ECG and abdominal ultrasound for further evaluations.
If you cannot afford the tests now, you can go to ER and get them done there.
I advise to take over the counter pain killers to ease the pain.
Hope it helped!
Might be pulmonary,need to confirm with tests...
Yes, it sounds pulmonary to me which is confirmed by chest x ray. It is not life threatening.
However i recommend doing further tests to confirm the diagnosis.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for mild chest pain
- What causes chest pains and nausea
- What is the cause for intermittent chest pain
- What causes chest pain and fatigue
- What causes pleurisy chest pain
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What is the cause of chest pain with dizziness
- What causes chest pain with palpitations
- What causes headache with the chest pain
- What causes back and chest pain
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?