What causes chest pain and cough after quitting smoking?
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
The picture you have loaded is suggestive if hemoptysis or blood in the sputum.
You should worry about it.
Meet a pulmonologist urgently.
Test a sputum culture sputum AFB chest x ray at the minimum.
Cytology may be needed if above tests are normal.
Treatment will vary with the reports.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pains and heartburn after i quit smoking
- Achey chest pain cough
- Chest pain cough below normal temperature
- Quitting smoking chest pains duration
- Can chest pains occur after quitting smoking
- Losing voice chest pain cough
- Chest pain coughing up blood
- How to relieve chest pain after quitting smoking
- Chest pain cough breathless
- Chest pain coughing fever what to do
- What are the possible reasons for tingling and numbness in my left arm?
- What does dark smelly stools when suffering from diabetes indicate?
- Can I take Ganaton, Motilium and Neksium for severe stomach pain?
- What can cause bumps around my foreskin and why am I having electric...
- Is low testosterone and high TSH related to anterior pituitary gland...
- What is the cure for dementia, high cholesterol and macular degeneration...
- Is pain pump a good solution for burning pain after colonoscopy while...
- Suggest treatment for hyperthyroidism
- Is it safe to consume whisky while taking insulin for diabetes?
- Are there any alternatives to benzodiazepine drugs to control anxiety?