What Causes Chest Pain Along With Nausea?
I would recommend as follows:
Welcome and thank you for asking on HCM!
I passed carefully through your question and would explain that your symptoms are related to uncontrolled high blood pressure.
You should know that a single spike in blood pressure is not always indicative of uncontrolled hypertension. It could be related to different other possible causes like: physical activity, anxiety, coffee intake, a salty meal, etc..
Anyway, considering these high blood pressure values, I would recommend consulting with your attending physician for a careful physical exam and some tests:
- a chest X ray study
- a resting ECG and a cardiac ultrasound
- complete blood count for anemia
- thyroid hormone levels for thyroid dysfunction
- blood electrolytes
- kidney and liver function tests
- fasting glucose and HbA1C levels.
You should discuss with your doctor on the above tests.
Meanwhile, I would advice you to closely monitor your blood pressure values frequently during the day (in sitting position after 10 minutes of total relax) in the next days.
Some tips to maintain naturally a low blood pressure would be:
- reduce salt and caffeine intake
- avoid straining physical activity
- perform regular physical activity (walking, aerobics, recreational sports, etc.)
- try to reduce some weight as you are overweight.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it normal to feel your heart beating when you put your hand on your chest
- Hypothyroidism and a tightness in neck and chest
- Indigestion and pain in right hand side of chest
- Infected pimple on your chest
- Laptop burns skin on chest
- I feel my heart beat really fast in the middle of my chest
- It hurts when i pee and i have pain in the right side of my chest
- I slept funny and im having pain in my chest
- Kidney disorder red spot on chest
- Hurts to push on center of chest