What causes burning sensation in left side of back with kidney problem?
Most of the patients attribute the pain at the site where kidneys are located internally , is due to kidney only. This is not true.
She has kidney disease and her creatinine is around 5 mg/dl. Whether she has a permanent or temporary kidney problem is not known.
Diabetes also can cause nerve pains ( paraesthesias) in many of them. As such , she can not be given major pain killers as she has kidney problem. Mostly, the pain in that area will be due to localized muscle spasms. You can take opinion from a physiotherapist and get a good physiotherapy also. Small pain killer which doesn't affect the kidney function along with muscle relaxant would be sufficient .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What gastro problems cause lower back pain
- What causes pain in back and under left arm
- Can kidney problems cause back numbness
- Does kidney problem cause lower back pain on right side
- What causes burning sensation in back and thigh muscles
- Hashish cause pain back chest left side
- Cyst on ovary causing left side back pain
- What causes burning sensation in back after having protected sex
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- What causes pain in the left side of back