What causes burning sensation in chest along with cough?
Try Ranitidine or Omeprazole!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this bad chest. Do you mean you have chest pains? If this is what you are referring to, then you may have gastritis or acid reflux disease. I will suggest that you take Ranitidine or Omeprazole to reduce acidity. If this fails to help within 12hours, then seek further consultation and examination. Please, let me know whether you have got any fever or not as this can greatly change the thinking process and possible diagnosis.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes shortness of breath along with choking cough
- What causes chest congestion and cough with uti complications
- What causes chest pain and cough after bleaching
- Fluttering in chest causing cough
- What causes a chesty cough
- Laptop on chest cause a cough
- What is the cause of chest pain and cough
- What causes chest pain and coughing of phlegm
- What causes tingling sensation near the uvula causing dry cough
- What causes chest infection and coughing
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?