What causes bruising after exercise?
They were jumping really hatd in butts dor a long time. Should i be worried?
Apply ice and painkiller if required; provide a photograph if possible
Welcome to HCM.
This is Dr. Swarnava Dattagupta answering your query.
I understand your concern.
Bruising is common after sports where body contact is involved. Gymnastics is one of them. Unless the bruises are very painful or swelled you should not worry. Apply ice locally and give her paracetamol or ibuprofen for pain. It would be better to avoid practice for a couple of days till pain or swelling ceases if any. Blood work is not needed now unless she has history of easy bruises before. Provide a photograph if possible.
Hope this was helpful.
Consult me for further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling jittery after exercise causes
- Causes of blood in urine after exercising
- What causes coughing after exercise
- What causes rapid heart rate for hours after exercise
- Cause of headache after exercise
- What causes people to exercise
- What could cause hissing sound in head after exercising
- Fatigue after exercise causes
- What causes blood in urine after exercise
- What causes delay in periods after started exercising