What causes back and neck pain with a history of lyme disease?
back and neck pain probably not related
Hello and thank you for your question.
The numbness on your face and nose could be due to nerve damage that can occur during the surgery. If it is been a long time since your surgery that is not likely to recover.
The neck and back issues are not likely related to the rhinoplasty. Spinal taps can occasionally cause nerve damage but that is pretty rare and would only involve the lower back, not your neck.
If you have not already had an MRI of your neck you probably need that to sort out the cause. Only when you know the cause can you see an appropriate treatment.
Physical therapy, chiropractic care or acupuncture may give you some relief.
I hope you fine a solution soon,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What microbe causes lyme disease
- Numbness in back lump on neck painful cyst cause
- What causes back neck pain with headache
- Severe back and neck pain
- Neck pain down back
- Back and neck pain symptoms
- What causes persistent symptoms of lymes disease
- Endometriosis back neck pain
- What causes persistent back and neck pain
- Back and neck pain hyperacidity