What causes anal bleeding?
Yes, you should be concerned.
This looks like recurrence of the hemorrhoids.A clinical evaluation can confirm this.Recurrence in hemorrhoids is known.Early treatment is surely desired.
Blood loss can be worrisome as it can cause anemia.Blood haemogram can help to know if already you have lost significant blood.
Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts.Regards.
Try to see a rectal surgeon or proctologist.
One can even get a per-rectal doppler done.It is better than clinical evaluation to confirm the diagnosis.but yes, clinical evaluation is sufficient in most cases.Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Butt plug caused anal bleeding
- What causes anal cramp with bleeding
- Does clomid cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal pulsing
- Cocaine causing anal bleeding
- What causes anal cancer
- Lcan dialysis cause anal bleeding
- What could be the cause for anal bleeding with stools
- Enrgy drink cause anal bleeding
- What causes anal fistula