What causes abnormal marrow signals in the femur?
May be serious or may not be
I am Dr Gopal Goel , Orthopedic Surgeon
Your query is about about abnormal marrow signals in the femur.
Abnormal bone signals in the marrow can arise from number of conditions like any mild injury may lead to altered marrow signals . Any change is bone marrow due to tumor / fracture / osteoporosis / infection etc can lead to such changes.
Kindly let me the whole MRI report so that I can respond with more clarity on the subject.
I hope I have answered your query and please feel free to ask any further questions, and send your MRI report.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for electric pulsation sensation near the shoulder blade
- What causes swelling and bruising in the knee after a fall?
- What does the following knee MRI report indicate?
- Is intramedullary nailing an effective treatment for displaced tibial...
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the thighs
- Suggest treatment for swelling and numbness in the finger after injury
- What causes severe leg weakness and increased BP while on Amlodipine?
- Suggest treatment for swelling and bruising on top of the foot
- Suggest treatment for severe pain and muscle weakness
- What do these following MRI findings indicate?