What causes abdominal tightness and bloating?

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 13 Sep 2016 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: My food feels like it is getting stuck at the top of my tummy. I am very bloated and do not feel well. What is wrong?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Dyspepsia

Detailed Answer:

The symptoms you are facing are seen in conditions with delayed gastric emptying time.

Most common conditions presenting with delayed gastric emptying time are GERD Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease and hypertonic pyloric sphincter (outlet of the stomach),

Both are curable conditions and have almost same treatment.

Prokinetic medications like Levosulpride combined with antacids is the best treatment. Cap ILADAC L is the best brand known. One capsule taken early in the morning before breakfast for 15 days will solve the issue.

Hope, I answered your query.

Wish you good health.

Please do ask if any doubts.
If you are satisfied with the answer, please rate the same with five stars and close.

If in future you need to consult me, you can approach me directly through the below link.

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-raju-a-t/60137