What causes a black bump on the inner part of outer labia minora?
it seems to be a mole.
Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum. Thanks for writing to us with your health query.I have gone through your query and understand your concerns completely. From the picture you have sent us it seems to be a mole and not an ingrown hair. Can you give me the information that how new is this mole and was it there before and now it has started to increase in size. Is there any such similar mole on any other part of the body. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Just a mole
Yes dear, this is a mole only and nothing active needs to be done.
Just follow it over six months and notice the increase in size if any.
In case size remains the same or increases minimally then nothing to worry and just ignore but in case it doubles up or is associated with pain or itching then a biopsy will be needed for evaluation
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What cause rash on labia minora
- What are the causes of labia minora color changes of darkening
- Pregnancy cause bump on labia minora
- What causes a swollen labia minora
- What causes discoloration of labia minora
- What causes a large labia minora
- What causes very dry area on labia minora
- What causes darkening of labia minora
- What would cause a bumps on the labia minora
- What causes a painful sore on the labia minora