What causes Hashimotos thyroiditis?
This may be related to fluctuating thyroid hormone level.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your pains can be related to fluctuating levels of thyroid hormones as you are having Hashimotos thyroiditis .Whenever there is less thyroid hormones these pains are more. You should maintain your thyroid level well. For pain relief you are advised rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen. Sometimes Rheumatoid arthritis is also associated with Hashimoto's thyroiditis so if Rheumatoid factor test is positive you may start disease modifying drugs for rheumatoid arthritis after consulting your doctor/ rheumatologist. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whiplash as a cause of hashimoto's thyroiditis
- What causes a swollen thyroid
- What infections cause thyroiditis
- Does hashimotos thyroiditis cause amenorrhea
- Hashimoto thyroiditis can it cause pneumomia
- What causes hashimotos thyroiditis
- What causes thyroid problems
- Neurological problems caused by hashimotos thyroiditis
- Hashimoto thyroiditis cause multinodular goitre
- Hashimotos thyroiditis causing high calcium
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...