What casues swelling in eye of a child?
looks like allergy
Thanks for writing to us.
The pictures and the descriptions suggest allergic dermatitis. It could have been triggered by a mosquito bite or contact allergens commonly being dust mite or pollens in this season.
I would recommend antihistamines like atarax pediatric formulation 5ml thrice a day for such patients.
Stomach hurting could be due to gastritis or recovery from hand foot mouth. If severe lanzoprazole can be given before breakfast to decrease symptoms.
I do believe that the swelling will definitely go down after antihistamines.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Eye swelling under left eye
- What is the treatment for swelling under eye
- Child with thick discharge in the eye what is it
- What is the reason for swelling below the eye
- What are the causes for swelling in face and eyes
- Swelling around the eye and nose what is it
- Child with squint eye what is the treatment
- Childs eyes swelling caused by mold
- What causes swelling in eyes with headaches
- Child bumped head eye swelling
- Constant crying baby,not sleeping,given gripe water.Suggestions ?
- Baby has frequent running nose, sneezing, fever. Prescribed with...
- Swelling of legs after a drive. Is this normal? Or is it related to...
- 23 days baby is having cold and cough, not able to sleep well. Giving...
- Baby started vomitting and loose motion. Losing weight. Stool test done....
- Baby has low weight, elevated liver enzymes. What does this mean? Usual...
- Will consuming omega 3 supplement affect a breast fed child?
- Child felt warm, given Calpol. Blood test suggested. Appreciate a second...
- Child tightens his hands and jaws, makes grunting sound. Is everything...
- Child getting fever, cough and cold frequently. Constant constipation....