What are the withdrawal effects of Cymbalta and Tramadol?
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query and understand your concern.
Your symptoms of nausea,vomiting,headaches could have been due to some food poisioning or even due to withdrawal effects of cymbalta,tramadol etc.
Now coming to your main query regarding effects on your kidneys...
Since you are urinating well now it appears that your kidneys are fine.
As far as cramping in calf muscles and loss of weight is concerned,it clearly indicates that you are still dehydrated and having insufficient serum electrolytes level.
To be on safer side,it would be good on your part to get your serum electrolytes and other kidney function tests done.
Drink plenty of water,lemon water,Gatorade and coconut water to replenish your water and electrolytes.
You shall gradually become all right in next few days.
I hope it helps,however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tramadol and cymbalta together
- Taking cymbalta 30 what will happen if i withdraw
- Taking tramadol with cymbalta
- What are the side effects of taking tramadol
- Tramadol and cymbalta taking together
- What are the side effects of stopping cymbalta
- Withdrawal effects of tramadol
- Can you take tramadol while taking cymbalta
- Tramadol with cymbalta
- Tramadol withdrawal side effects