Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What are the underlying causes for swollen right testicle?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9579 Questions
my rright testikle has gotten bigger than my left. I don't have any pain
Posted Wed, 1 Jan 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 27 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need to get investigated. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed enlargement of your Rt testicle than left . I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem. 1) Dis you have any injury to your testicle very recently ? 2) Do you have fever? 3) Since how long you have noticed the difference in size of the both the testicles? Most likely this could be due to what is called as Hydrocele . However this needs to be confirmed by clinical examination by a qualified General surgeon and Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum. Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor