What are the symptoms of skin cancer?
May be a spot or ulcer
thanks for your query.
Skin cancers may look like-
A spot or sore that does not heal within 4 weeks
A spot or sore that itches, hurts, is scabbed or crusty, or bleeds for more than 4 weeks
Areas where the skin has broken down (an ulcer) and doesn't heal within 4 weeks, and you can't think of a reason for this change
An ulcer is an area that is breaking down and begins to get deeper.
Hope this helps. I will be available for follow-up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin cancer symptoms sick
- Late-stage skin cancer symptoms
- Whats the difference between a wart and skin cancer
- Symptoms of aggressive skin cancer
- Symptoms of early skin cancer
- Symptoms of skin cancer moles
- Symptoms of melanoma skin cancers
- Symptoms of Skin cancer
- Symptoms of nonmelanoma skin cancer
- Are a pearly or waxy bump symptoms of skin cancer?
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?