What are the symptoms of pregnancy?
test likely accurate
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The symptoms can be related to pregnancy. They can also occur in some women as part of their menstrual cycle.
Pregnancy tests , both the blood tests and the urine tests, look for the HCG hormone. This hormone is released in pregnancy and its levels increase as pregnancy progresses.
Normally most urine pregnancy tests can pick it up by day 11 to 14 of pregnancy though this may vary slightly. If you were last intimate on the 19th of May and the last test was on the 2nd of XXXXXXX 14 days after, then it is likely accurate.
If you want to make sure, you can repeat a test in 1 to 3 days, by this time if HCG is being released, it would be picked up.
If this test is also negative then the symptoms are likely menstrual symptoms.
In term of your allergy medications, benadryl is thought to be safe in pregnancy, you can use this to help with your allergy symptoms.
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy after hysterectomy
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy in early stage
- Pregnant what are the early symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms in pregnancy of an mentally retarded baby
- What are the major symptoms of pregnancy
- What are signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy while on the implanon
- Symptoms of pregnancy
- What are the symptoms of pregnancy and pms
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...