What are the symptoms of pneumonia?
Seems to be allergic rhinitis.
I had gone through your question and understand your concerns that you are having running nose.
Based on your clinical details, it appears to be allergic rhinitis due to cold climate.
As such, allergic rhinitis needs steroidal sprays and prophylactic anti allergic medications, after evaluating with Ent surgeon ( ent examination and blood tests for the severity of allergic rhinitis).
Kindly go ahead for ent consultation and blood tests.
Mean time, protect your self from cold climate, stop consuming freezer products ( curd/ice creams) and do steam inhalation to clear nasal secretions from sinuses.
Hope this answers your question, if you have additional questions or follow up questions then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your questions.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms klebsiella pneumoniae vaginitis
- Causes and symptoms of pneumonia
- Symptoms of Pneumonia
- Symptoms of silent pneumonia
- Klebsiella pneumoniae symptomes
- Left basal pneumonia and symptoms
- Symptoms of low grade pneumonia
- Aspiration pneumonia symptoms and symptoms
- Mild pneumonia symptoms
- Pneumonia cause symptoms treatment