What are the symptoms of hematoma?
It is hematoma
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. Your daughter has got hematoma. Knot does not indicate that it is a bad hematoma. It is likely to resolve gradually. She will be benefitted by applying Thrombophobe gel locally without rubbing. Analgesic such as ibuprofen is useful in pain relief. Icing is helpful. vitamin B and C helpful in resolving. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chronic subdural hematoma symptoms
- Symptoms of Hematoma
- Symptoms after subdural hematoma
- Symptoms of hematoma after hysterectomy
- What treatment do you suggest for symptoms of hematoma
- Pelvic hematoma symptoms
- Epidural hematoma signs and symptoms
- Abdominal wall hematoma symptoms
- Vulva hematoma symptom
- Brain hematoma signs and symptoms