What Are The Signs And Symptoms Of Heart Attack?
Please see details
Thank You for contacting HCM. My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. Symptoms of Heart Attack (MI) varies in every individual. Sometimes it can present with a vague chest pain while in other cases it can present with all symptoms. Most common symptoms includes:
- Chest pain or discomfort in the center of the chest; also described as a heaviness, tightness
- Pain or discomfort in other areas of the upper body including the arms, left shoulder, back, neck, jaw, or stomach.
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- Sweating or “cold sweat”
- Light-headedness, dizziness, extreme weakness or anxiety
- Rapid or irregular heart beats
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!