What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
My mom id diabetic and hypertension, she takes her routine medicine and jusprin as recommended by doctor, she will take jusprin always or for some period ?
Aspirin when started is for long until there is no contraindication.
Hello and thank you for asking!
I have gone carefully through your query.
In person >50 years old who have diabetes and hypertension, is recommended to take 1 aspirin per day, always if there is no contraindication (stomach problems like ulcers ect.).
She should take it for long but always under medical supervision.
Hope the information will help.
P.S. please close and rate the answer if you do not have other questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the side effects of dihydrocodeine, aspirin, and caffeine?
- What are the side effects of taking aspirin
- What are the side effects of long term acelofenac intake
- What is long term side effects using ciplactin
- What are the side effects of aspirin and pravastatin?
- Long-term aspirin side effects
- What are the the long term side effects of forteo
- What are the long term side effects of siphene
- What is the long term side effects of petogen
- What are the side effects of butalbital,aspirin and caffeine?
- What causes blurred vision, digestive issues and dizziness when...
- What causes weight gain and heat intolerance while on Synthroid,...
- Suggest treatment for weight gain when diagnosed with adrenal fatigue
- What causes hyperthyroidism?
- What are the side effects of long term intake of Aspirin?
- What do anxiety and palpitations and TSH level of 3.0 indicate?
- Suggest the ideal dosage for vitamin D supplement
- What causes increased weight gain with abdominal pain?
- Suggest treatment for insomnia and dizziness in a hypertensive person
- What are the possible effects of switching from Humalog to Novolog?