What are the side effects of Vita X capsules?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Wed, 15 Jun 2016 in Men's Health
Question: Is vita x capsule of Baidyanath is safe for using, is there any side effects of these capsules? please advise.is this capsule safe, also when to discontinue this capsule? What is the natural way to cure erectile dysfuntion problem? How to increse sexual stamina? Please advise.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Most of the Ayurvedic drugs are said to be free of side effcts .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you are facing problem of Erectile Dysfunction and your Dr has prescribed Vita X Capsules twice daily for four months .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Have you consulted Urologist for clinical examination and to trace out the cause for your sexual problem?
2) Have you done any investigations to establish the cause for your problems ?

Most of the Ayurvedic drugs that have been sold in the market are free from side effects provided they are taken under guidance and supervision of a Dr,qualified in Ayurvedic faculty.

However it is advisable to consult qualified Urologist toand get investigations done to find out the cause for your Erectile Dysfunction .

In absence of ny major health issue the cause of sexual problems and ED is ind related and due to performance anxiety .Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 20 minutes later
Hi Doctor,

Actual I had discussed with Ayurvedic Doctor & he had given me ayurvedic capsules for my erectile dysfunction. & I was not aware of the names of those medicines, since that Dr had given me loose capsules & told me that, take it for 4 months, regularly, & then stop it. I took it 1 months & I felt lot of energetic with these capsules, but also felt headaches during that month.

Also Dr has not suggested Baidynath Vita x capsule, whereas my Yoga sir has suggested me Baidyanath Vita x capsules.

I have not consulted with Urologist.
I have not investigated my sexual problem. I have found that, during intercourse , my penn`s stiffness looses & not able to make it stiff easily.

Also in the morning, though the I tried a lot for sex, & though the stiffness is there in XXXXXXX but during intercourse, it becomes loose immediately.

Please advise, how to remove this problem.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You need to consult qualified Urologist for assessment .

Detailed Answer:
hello
Thanks for follow up .
I would suggest you to consult qualified Urologist for proper clinical assessment and investigations by a scientific methods so that proper treatment can be planned for .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.