What are the side effects of Omnacortil?
Bone loss is more common. Headache and weight gain with long use...........
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
More than 5% bone loss occurs with 1 year use.
Vision problem, headache and irritable mood also occur.
Urine decrease and dizziness also occur.
Heart beat becomes slow.
Weight gain, breathing and speaking problems also found.
Leg, hand and fingers swelling found.
These all are very common and mostly found on long term use and when properly not monitored and decreased doses.
Hope these all will help you a lot.Thanks for contacting.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Omnacortil suspension side effect
- What for omnacortil used it's side effect
- Omnacortil side effect overcome
- Dealing with omnacortil side effects
- Side effects of omnacortil asteroid
- What are the side effects of omnacortil forte
- Omnacortil side effects
- Omnacortil side effects of medicene
- Side effect of omnacortil steroids
- What are the side effects of omnacortil for chest infection
- Suggest treatment for Tay-Sachs disease
- What causes small internal growth on either side of penis?
- Suggest treatment for delayed periods
- Suggest treatment for dry skin under the penis head
- What are the side effects of Omnacortil?
- What causes weightloss when on chemotherapy treatment?
- Suggest treatment to help loose weight when suffering from osteoarthritis
- Suggest treatment for vomiting and difficulty breathing
- Can HIV be contracted through kissing?
- Is Syscan 150 effective for fungal infection?