What are the repercussions of overdosing on Combiflam and Paracetamol?
Get her Liver Function and Kidney functions done
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.
Hi, I am Dr Anshul Varshney , I have read your query in detail , I understand your concern.
I don't know, the reason why she had consumed such high doses of Combiflam and Paracetamol, but she should be evaluated by a doctor as these medicines in such high doses can harm her liver and kidney's and can even cause severe gastritis.
It has been her good luck, that she didn't develop any acute problem following the intake of combiflam 20 days back. But this can be life threatening.
Since 20 days have passed following the event, there is no indication of taking her to emergency but i would advice in such case to see your doctor and get her liver and kidney function tests performed.
In case, she is doing this for self harm, you should avail a psychiatrist opinion for her.
Make sure, no harmful medicines are stored at your home.
This is my personal opinion based on details available here. If you still have any other query, you may please ask me.
Dr Anshul Varshney , MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is classed as a paracetamol overdose
- Treatment of overdose of combiflam
- What is overdose on combiflame
- What to do in overdose of paracetamol
- What happens with overdose of combiflam
- What happens after taking overdose of combiflam
- Paracetamol paracetamol overdose
- Suffering from depression overdose of combiflam what to do
- What dose of combiflam is considered overdose
- What happens during paracetamol overdose
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?