What are the chances of pregnancy with protected sex?
thanks looking forward for your answer.
POSTINOR CAN DELAY PERIOD, RE TEST AFTER A WEEK.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Assuming that you did conceive on 27th of XXXXXXX it is too early to test right now.
You should retest after a week, if you do not menstruate by then.
Postinor does affect the menstrual cycle, and in your case it was already irregular.
It can prepone or postpone your expected period by a week, maybe more.
ANd Postinor is not effective if taken after ovulation.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
DO NOT WORRY, CHANCES OF PREGNANCY ARE LESS.
There is no need to worry.
The emergency contraceptive is effective in more than 90 % of cases, provided you were not ovulating.
The delay could be due to the emergency contraceptive, so do not worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Had partially protected sex pregnancy chances
- Nausea cold had protected sex pregnancy chances
- Had sex without protection any chances of pregnancy
- What are chances of pregnancy with protected sex
- What are chances of pregnancy despite negative pregnancy results
- What are chances of pregnancy after protected sex
- What are the chances of pregnancy with negative pregnancy tests
- Had protected sex during periods chances of pregnancy
- Had protected sex missed periods chances of pregnancy
- Protected sex no periods breast pain chances of pregnancy