What are the chances of pregnancy through withdrawal method of intercourse?
My question is I never ejaculated sperms inside my girlfriend, but believe i may have ejaculate 1 or 2 drops of sperm on the outside of her vagina. Can she be pregnant? she usually has irregular periods delayed by 7 -15 days. Its been 10 days late for her current cycle, and its been 20 days since we did it. So is it the correct time to go for a pregnancy test? if yes then please advice.
The chances of pregnancy are very low.
Thanks for trusting us about your health care.
I can understand your concerns.
The chances of pregnancy are very low in your case, as for pregnancy sperm should be deposited inside the vagina and you did not ejaculated inside.
Usually a home urine pregnancy test should be done as early as 14 days after sexual intercourse and 6-7 days after conception but chances of false negative has always been there.
Best time to do a home urine pregnancy test is 7 days after her missed period date.
You can do her home urine pregnancy test now but if the test results are negative than repeat test after 2 weeks.
Hope it is useful, fefeel free to ask more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abnormal periods unprotected intercourse pregnancy chances
- What are the chances of pregnancy after protected intercourse
- Delayed periods pregnancy chances painful intercourse
- Chances of pregnancy without the actual intercourse
- Bleeding after intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Excessive white discharge after intercourse pregnancy chances
- Unprotected intercourse chances for pregnancy
- Had intercourse before and after periods chances of pregnancy
- Took microgynon after unprotected intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Brownish spotting after unprotected intercourse pregnancy chance