What are signs and symptoms of Barrett's esophagus?
Please note that there are no typical signs that suggest XXXXXXX 's esophagus.
Signs and symptoms are the same of acid reflux like pyrosis, bloating, chest burning sensation etc.
Barret 's esophagus is diagnosed by upper GI endoscopy and biopsy.
Hope it was helpful to you! Please feel free to ask further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of irritated esophagus
- Symptoms of spastic esophagus
- Barrett esophagus symptoms
- Bruised esophagus symptoms
- Thrush esophagus symptoms
- Burnt esophagus symptoms
- Tortuous esophagus symptoms
- What are the symptoms of barrett's esophagus?
- Blocked esophagus symptoms
- Nutcracker esophagus symptoms treatment