Waking up with red and warm arms. What could be the reason behind it?

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in General Health
Question: what would cause a person to wake up with very red, hot arms?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 days later
Brief Answer: Allergy Detailed Answer: Hi, Most common reason is allergy. The allergens might be in the bed. Put the linen in 100 degree hot water and wash. Most often these are short lived reactions to such allergens. You can just apply CALADRYL lotion over it and / or take antihistamine preparations available over the counter like CLARITIN. Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli