Until when does a toddler get all teeth?
Hi...do not worry.
1. All teeth should come by 33 months.
2. She has to stand and walk by herself 11 to 18 months
But if she is developmentally normal and active with her peers...you need not worry.
Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Toddler teething side effects
- Toddlers cutting teeth symptoms
- Toddlers with pimples from teething
- Toddler thirst and teething
- Teething toddler gum bleeding
- Clarithromocyn stain teeth toddlers
- Toddlers teeth bleed when brushing
- Toddler bleeding gums when brushing teeth
- Toddler gum bleeding when teething
- Toddler night cough teething