question-icon

Until when does a toddler get all teeth?

Posted on Sat, 19 Jul 2014
Question: Until when latest should a toddler get all teeth. My baby started teething as late as 1 year. Even now at 13 months, the process is rather slow. Also by when latest should she be able to stand on her own and walk. While I can see her legs getting steady, I want to know for my understanding.
Answered by Dr. Sumanth Amperayani (38 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Deciduous teeth

Detailed Answer:
Hi...do not worry.

1. All teeth should come by 33 months.
2. She has to stand and walk by herself 11 to 18 months

But if she is developmentally normal and active with her peers...you need not worry.

Hope my answer was helpful for you. I am happy to help any time. Further clarifications and consultations on Health care magic are welcome. If you do not have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer. Wish your kid good health.
Dr. Sumanth MBBS., DCH., DNB (Paed).,

Dr. Sumanth Amperayani

Pediatrician, Pulmonology