Treatment for fever, cough, headache, loss of appetite, sore throat, stuffy and bloody nose?
Thanks for posting your query.
I think what you are currently experiencing is a viral infection. This can lead to the symptoms that you have described. The following things should make you feel better:
a. Take tablet paracetamol/ acetaminophen 400 mg as and when required ( upto 4 times daily). This needs to be taken with food. This will relieve the chilly feeling and fatigue.
b. Take a hot water shower and drink plenty of warm fluids.
c. Eat small, home cooked meals at regular intervals. Also, drink atleast 2-3 litres of lukewarm water in a day.
Keep warm, avoid exposure to cold as this could aggravate the problem.
For the sore throat, a throat swab culture will help in detecting the causative organism. Systemic antibiotics may be needed if the symptoms are persistent.
In case you develop a high grade fever or shortness of breath then consider visiting your physician at once.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bloody nose fever sore throat
- Persistent sore throat and bloody nose when blowing
- Sore throat bloody nose fever hard to breathe
- Sore throat stuffy headache fever
- Sore throat loss of vocie and bloody nose
- Bloody nose sore throat headache
- Bloody nose stomach ache sore throat
- Coughing sore throat fever
- Sore throat cough no fever
- Suffer from sore throat fever and headache treatment