Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
Need further physical,lab exams...
I have read your concern carefully, and I would say that I could not find any study referring swollen lymph nodes related to metformin use. However, I cannot exclude such side effect.
It is important to do a proper determination of your swollen lymph-nodes:
- you are referring that they come and go - I'd ask if you experience flu-like or common cold-like symptoms when they come? Most probably viral infections are to blame.
- If they are persistent and grow in size and give you pain, if I were your caring doctor would ask to consult an ENT specialist and to perform the complete blood profile test.
Hope it answered to your inquiry!
p.s. if you have other concern, do not hesitate to write back to me!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Taking metformin getting swollen lymph nodes suggest medication
- Have swollen lymph node how to get rid of this
- Noticed swollen lymph node on neck suggest
- Suggest medication for swollen lymph nodes under the jaw
- Swollen lymph node childs neck getting bigger
- Taking mdma and swollen lymph node
- Drugs/medication for Swollen lymph nodes
- Suggest treatment for swollen lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph node in labia
- Swollen lymph nodes after medical aborition
- Had amputated percussion breaks in spine. Dealing with chronic pain....
- Took valtrex and vitimans B complex for shingles. Pain in temple,...
- Why is the heart beating rapidly only at night?
- Have cold sweats, nausea, dizziness and elevated blood pressure. On BP...
- Experiencing dizziness. Blood pressure 143/80. Do not get enough sleep....
- Should I be worried about a pulse reading of 103?
- Taking metformin. Getting swollen lymph nodes. Suggest medication?
- History of heart attack. Having ventricular premature beat. Will I get...
- Diagnosed with gastritis and hernia. No improvement with prevacid. What...
- Feel like blood is not circulating in legs. Which specialist should I see?