What does my CT scan report indicate?

Question
I am a pancreatic stage 3 cancer patient. My last PET scan says no PET findings for FDG avid residual, recurrent or metastatic disease. My PET 6 weeks ago said complete metabolic response. Also, my Ct scan shows suspicious portacaval lymphadenopathy. My doctor did not mention anything suspicious. I have had 3 cycles of chemo and now my surgeon wants to do radiation for possible surgery. The cancer is in the tissue encasing the arteries. Please comment.
Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Cancer

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Surgery is best option.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. So a complete response portends a good prognosis. If surgery can be done, it woll be the best approach. Later on , radiation can be added.
Thanks and regards