Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Swollen lymph node, body pain. Uric acid detected. Cure?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2007
Answered : 1337 Questions
I have uric acid & swollen lymph node both came at the same time.I feel a lot of pain all my body . Ican`t sleep from the pain.
Posted Fri, 27 Apr 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 3 hours later

Thank you for the query.

I would like to know few more things which would help me in suggesting you better:

1.) Since how long do you have these Problems?
2.) Where exactly is the swollen Lymph Node? Has it been confirmed by a Doctor?
3.) Do you have fever, cough or chest pain?
4.) Are you Diabetic or Hypertensive?

The Swollen Lymph node has to be evaluated further by a Tuberculosis or any other cause for the same.

High uric acid levels or Hyperuricemia is an excessive concentration of uric acid in your blood, which is a waste produced during the breakdown of purine, a substance found in many foods which is normally eliminated by Kidneys through Urine. Your symptoms are due to this Condition.

Kindly get yourself examined by an Orthopedician so that he can examine you and prescribe medications for the same.

Follow these lifestyle modifications:

1.) Limit Animal protein XXXXXXX diet like meat, poultry and fish.
2.) Eat more plant based proteins like the ones from beans and legumes.
3.) Avoid High calorie foods and saturated fats.
4.) Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet which should include fresh fruits.
5.) Avoid alcohol and smoking, if you do.
6.) Drink plenty of water.
7.) Exercise regularly for 30 to 40 minutes daily and maintain a healthy weight.
8.) Stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.

Hope I have answered your query; I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

Wish you Good Health.

Take Care.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor