Suggest ways to remove facial hair
I have facial hair (baby hair not coarse) from my hair line (side burns) and on the jaw line. Its not noticeable but i want to get rid of them. these baby hairs(black) looks terrible as i put on makeup .Which is the safe way of removing facial hair? Can i consider shaving off my facial hair and are there any side effects to it? Is shaving the best way to scrub the skin, as i have read so in some online forum
Go for laser treatment or waxing or bleaching, avoid shaving
Thanks for being at healthcare magic
I have gone through your complaints and according to me you should go for laser hair reduction treatment to get rid of these facial hair.
If you want to avoid laser treatment then go for waxing or use bleaching cream to conceal them.
Don't go for shaving of these hair as shaving can cause folliculitis and appearance of stubble
Shaving shouldn't be used as a method of scrubbing. Instead go for regular cleansing of the skin.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to clarify any further doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nair facial hair removal cream
- Mens facial hair removal cream
- Avon facial hair removal cream
- Facial hair removal spell
- Natural way to remove body hair
- Effective facial hair removal
- Permanent facial hair removal
- Ingrown facial hair removal
- Facial hair removal threading
- Not enough facial hair ways to increase facial hair