Suggest ways to manage a person with OCD
Possible OCD with psychosis
I can certainly understand your concern.
I have worked through your query in detail.
As per your described symptoms, the possibility of Obsessive compulsive disorder with Psychotic features seems to be the predominant diagnosis.
It's very important to start the appropriate drugs early.
The treatment course may last for 2-3 years .
It's very important to adhere to the prescribed drugs without fail.
Relapses are common during the treatment period, but they gradually wane off.
I generally prescribe oral pills of Escitalopram10 mg and Olanzapine5 mg one pill each twice a day.
Please check with your physician if he shares my view and if can prescribe these pills to you.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Panic disorder phobia previous ocd venereophobia paxidep zapiz prescribed suggestions
- Ocd and anger management
- Suggest treatment for ocd treatment
- Intellectuals and ocd
- I have severe ocd what do you suggest
- Ocd with vomiting
- Having ocd issues on prozaq suggest
- Hysterectomy and ocd
- Can a person have ocd and be a slob
- Is this normal for a person with ocd