Suggest ways to delay my periods

Question
I wish to delay my periods by 10days as i do have a important function at my home. My expected period date is 12th Aug.i was advised (by Health care magic doctor) to take premolute N, 10 mg at night till i want to delay my periods. Do we have 10mg Premolute N in the market? yesterday i went to medical shop and they said they do have only 5mg once... in that case do i have to take 2 tabletes a day?
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:
yes, it is available

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX

Yes, Primolut N 10mg tablet is very much available in the market.

If you want to take 5mg, then I would suggest that you take it three times a day after food.

Let me know if you have doubts.